HI! I’m sam and I’m so happy you’re here!
Math Teacher | Secondary Math Resource Creator
Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the internet! I’m Sam and I’m a secondary math teacher-author. I help algebra and geometry teachers make the math classroom fun and engaging by providing low-prep, printable and digital activities for use in the classroom. I believe every teacher’s focus should be on providing meaningful instruction and building relationships with students and not on creating every single resource from scratch. Work smarter, not harder!
I’m so glad you’re here! I started this blog to keep up with the things that were happening in my classroom and to showcase the different ideas that I had. It started as a way for me to remember what I did year to year, but ended up being a place that I can share about all my ideas that I have!
A little more about me
- I have taught everything from pre-algebra to pre-calculus in Virginia.
- I am currently teaching geometry and AFDA to 9th graders.
- I used to think I wanted to be an administrator when I grew up, but after teaching virtually for the past 18 months, I realized I would miss the interaction with the kids way too much!
- I’m a HUGE Harry Potter nerd! Ravenclaw for life!
- I love spending time with my husband and two kids.
- When I’m not creating or lesson planning, I love going on walks around our neighborhood and spending time outdoors with my kiddos!